This is kind of weird

 




I always like a good money maker especially when you can use a gift card to pay for the item(s)!  This is the case with the Clorox wipes and Finish Ultimate Powerball 11ct.  I submitted the wipes to Swagbucks and I got credited instantly, my only problem with the wipes is my offer was for 300/2 instead of the 350/2 that everyone else got but they are great to keep in one's car!  I got these at my very nearest Target Neighborhood Store but that store did not the Finish Ultimate so I had to go down the hill to the other Target.

I grab the Finish and I submitted my receipt to Swagbucks, as soon as I got into the car. Why did Swagbucks put the Finish into Pending Jail for 7 days??? 

This morning, I had received an email saying "Your receipt has been processed." and went to my Swagbucks account and I had been awarded 0 Swagbucks!

I reached out to Customer Service and I asked "why was my receipt declined?"🤣 

I am not mad but I am curious to know the reason.



2 comments:

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts