Target/Walmart: Clorox Free & Clear Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray 32oz Only $0.88 ea

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted the Target/Walmart scenario shown above and she says the following:

There are 2 separate swagbucks offers shown above^. Both offers list a description of this item in the fine print. Last year, when we got all the clorox swagbucks offers the SAME THING happened. The free&clear offer credited instantly for me, the other offer was pending… But a few days later it was accepted without me having to contact CS!
-
I am currently snowed in for at least today & possible tomorrow.  So I am not able to test this & see if it works the same this time around. That being said, I still wanted to share so y’all can score!
-
Worst comes to worst, SB cs is great and I have never had issues receiving credit. But like I said, last year the pending offer ended up going thru on it’s own!
-
*Target pricing will be a little higher than Walmart. So price match or just pay $0.11 more each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Merryfield App Update

  A reader, Mel, says the following: Omg !!! Can you believe Merryfield receipts are now only 10 points as before they were 25! I'm so...

Popular Posts