My son received an Emergency Alert Notification about the expected Flooding on Thursday

  


My son is sitting here in North Park (a neighborhood in the city of San Diego, CA) with us because I called him earlier today and I invited him to stay here because he lives downtown in East Village.  Interestingly, his neighborhood wasn't really hit by the floods, last week, but the surrounding areas was walloped by the floods.  

Anyways, he received an Emergency Alert Notification telling him that they're expecting flooding downtown on February 1st and to be prepare to evacuate.

I am so glad that he accepted the invite and the first thing he said when he came through the door, "Mom thank you for inviting me."  I would have been worried about him until the rains had stopped.  

San Diego be careful out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts