Heineken & Grocery Purchase Rebate

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

Saw this rebate: https://save50.heineken.com/en/desktop If I read the terms correctly looks like you can make purchases on multiple grocery receipts to add up to $176.01 AND buy (2) 18 packs of Heineken to get $50. Sounds like free Heineken and possible MM depending on pricing.
 

According to the rebate to details, you can use your food receipts from 11/1/2023 to 1/31/2024 towards the $176.01 amount and the aggregate amounts does not have to be from the same stores, they can come from multiple stores. This is the same with the beer.


 Thanks, Tammy!

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone found the best way to do this? The best I saw was that 2 x 12 packs at $11.99 each with clipped q at Ralphs which would make it 24 and then a $26MM with the GC

    ReplyDelete

WALMART CHRISTMAS DÉCOR SHOPPING 2024! Budget-Friendly Holiday Decorations & Haul

  As you all know, I am on my way to Sacramento to visit my family and to celebrate my youngest brother milestone birthday!!!  My blog pos...

Popular Posts