{DEAD} The Knorr cups qualifies for the Spend $20 get $6 Unilever Promo

 


I did a quick google search of "Knorr cups" and the Vons across the streets has the cups on sale for $3.99.  I walked across the street and grabbed 5 of various flavors and came home and submitted my receipted to Fetch Rewards and I received all my points as expected.  

However, I wasn't expecting to be just $0.05 away from collect $6 for the Unilever Product at Grocery Stores when you Spend $20!!!

I got to figure out something super cheap to buy to get that $6.

(Why are the Knorr cups so expensive? They should have done a colab with the Cup of Noodle people)

2 comments:

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts