It Pays to be Prepared Rebate

 


Buy $30 get $10 or Buy $20 get $5, It Pays to be Prepared Rebate

Participating products list** between 10/22/23 and 12/3/23 in 1 transaction.

Take a photo of your entire receipt showing the qualifying item(s) starred or for online purchases take a screenshot of your shipping, pickup or delivery confirmation. Enter your information and submit the image of your full receipt by 12/10/23 11:59 pm PST.

Submissions are reviewed within 2-5 business days. Once your submission has been validated you will receive an email with a link to choose your Reward by 1/31/24.

You should be able to double and triple stack with Johnson & Johnson baby lotion with Ibotta, Shopmium,  Swagbucks/Mypoints, etc.  It looks like the Shopmium, Swagbucks and I assume the ibotta offers will expire on Saturday...so, you may want to grab sooner, rather than later.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I could buy my turkey now and then submit it after I had unlocked my turkey bonus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I bought my turkey!🤣 I believe we've always had 7 days to submit an item on a receipt.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. That is what I thought. At Vons I had a $3 digital coupon for Calif. Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Buy the olive oil spray for $4.99 use the $3 digital coupon and pay $1.99.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Denise, I have the $3, too, and I love using the spray when I cook eggs!

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts