Check for product reviews online before you buy!

 


Before Facebook purchased Instagram, we'd only see content from the people that we were subscribed to unless something went super viral and then we'd have to look up content creator and hope that they allow non-subscribers to look at their content.

Now, that Facebook owns Instagram, we see all kinds of content that we did not sign up for and probably because I am subscribed to Vanesa Amaro, the Queen of Clean, I now see like Lifestyle/Home videos and this lady had shown a Bird Lemon Squeezer and I thought it was so cute that I wanted to order one.

However, I noticed that two of the products had a 3 out of 5 rating and as I began reading the reviews, the customers were saying that the birds are trash and they don't work.  I would guess to say that probably a lot of the reviews were by people who was given the product for free in exchange for an Amazon Review.

I look at the reviews on Sephora, Macy's, Target, Walmart, etc. anytime I am thinking about placing an online order because if I consistently read that the product doesn't work, I am going pass on the item.

Amazon is great about accepting returns and it's pretty much hassle free...but I'd rather side step having to do a return and avoid buying the product by reading the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts