I got paid for the Turkey!!!

 


I was able to grab the $9.99 Jennie-O turkey breast at Ralphs (I have a small family in San Diego) for $9.99 and submit for the $14.35 Ibotta Turkey Bonus plus I got the $1 Weekend Whatever It Is Bonus!!!

Whenever, Ibotta announced the Thanksgiving Bonus and I selected the Sides Bonus is when I began accumulating redemptions towards the Turkey Bonus and at least for me...everything counted including the $0.05 Any Brand and $0.10 Any Brand Bonuses.

I had been reading that certain turkey brands had not been counting towards the FREE Turkey a particular Target brand of turkey but I am so glad that the Jennie-O counted!!!

Read HERE about the $9.99 Jennie-O turkey breast.

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Butterball Turkey and was able to use the 97 cent per pound digital coupon.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts