🆕 Fetch Rewards Unilever Products (Select) Spend $20 get 5,000 ($5) Points Offer!

 



There is a new Spend $20 get 5,000 ($5) points when you buy select Unilever Products at participating grocery stores offer.  This offer is valid 10/21/23 - 12/10/23.  

There isn't any verbiage that you must buy the products in a single transaction.  This is going to be an easy one especially since Thanksgiving is next month and is Christmas is right behind it!


If you do not have the Fetch Rewards app, my Fetch Rewards referral code is D4ASD.

2 comments:

  1. I scanned my receipt from the 4 Magnums at Vons and it credited me the $5. I guess it's going by the full price instead of the sale price. Great deal with the DQ, Ibotta, and amigos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I noticed the credit last night when I bought it.🙂

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts