30% off Women's Clothing & Accessories Target Circle Offer

 


Go to your Target account and clip the 30% off Women's Clothing & Accessories Target Circle offer!!!  The offer expires 10/28/23.

Remember that I bought the cute Target top in my Getting Ready for the Holidays post?  The top was only $20 and when you find something your size, you must grab it and pray that there is a sale so that you can go back and get a price adjustment.  YAY!!!!! I am going to get back $6 after my price adjustment!!!!!

The thing I love about using my Target gift cards or my Target Red Card is that I don't have to look for my receipt because down at the bottom of the Target app, you click "My Target" and then "Purchases" and then "In-Store" and the store clerk can give you the adjustment.

Always go back and get the price adjustment because getting back $6 is nothing to sneeze at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plotting and Planning

  GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! HELLO, CHERYL!!!  Yesterday, we had real rain not drizzle and tomorrow is the first day of fall.  There is so mu...

Popular Posts