Plotting and Planning

 



It's going to be a very hot weekend in SoCal and I didn't see any water deals so may need to redeem your Vons/Albertsons Rewards for a case of water. It's 2 rewards for a 24 pack of Signature Select water.


I am so, so grateful to be back home in San Diego and sleeping in our bed. I swear that the first 10 days in Sacramento, I did not get a restful night's sleep because I kept thinking about my nephew not being with us anymore.  When I got back to San Diego, I pretty much crashed and slept because I was so, so tired.

The day that I left Sacramento, I got up early to wash all the linens and restocked the refrigerator with bottled water and drinks and I cooked a meatloaf dinner for brother and another relative who is going to be staying with my brother to keep him company.  

My brother thought he was being weak because he's still grieving over the loss of his only child and I told him that if it had of been me, I would still be inconsolable, if it had of been my son.  I think it was Queen Victoria that wore black and mourned for 40 years after her husband's death.  You cannot tell someone how long they should grieve, let them grieve in peace.

Let me tell you, I was so jealous of you guys in Southern California when you got the wonderful FREE+MM Kraft Singles Ultra Thick or Extra Thin Cheese Slices Ibotta offer and the cheese was on sale for $5 at most Kroger stores!  The only Kroger store in Sacramento is the Food Co but it doesn't have any of the same Kroger deals and to me, the prices are much higher than most Kroger stores.  

The Sacramento Food 4 Less are not Kroger stores but the store name is some sort of an agreement between Kroger and Lucky Grocery stores from way back.  Food 4 Less stores in Northern California are now employee owned and they do not even have a legit webpage so it was a hard pass for me in not going that grocery store.

In Sacramento, almost all stores sold the Kraft Thick or Thin Cheese Slice for like $7.99 and the Ibotta offer was for $5.79 so, it too was a hard pass for me.

Is it me or has Alexa stopping paying 50% of the time when you submit a receipt???  Even without Alexa, the soup is still a nice Money Maker!


Yesterday, I did two deals - the Progresso Soup Money Maker (check the LIST OF PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS list) and the Inflation Busting Deals and I was expeccting 9 Game On points and 9 GO Codes but there were only 5 GO points on the end of my receipt and maybe 5 is the limit of codes that can print on a receipt.  The Progresso soup is an amazing deal for the upcoming fall and winter months...and they are paying us to take it out of the store...YES, PLEASE!

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts