I won 3,000 Points on Fetch Rewards!🎉

 


Yesterday, I posted about the FREE 5X7 Photo Magnet at Walgreens, the almost FREE Mahatma Ready Rice at Vons/Albertson or plain FREE Mahatma Ready Rice at Walmart and so I arranged to pick up the photo magnet at the Walgreens that is near the Albertsons and the Walmart, in order, to save time and money.

I picked up the magnet (it's going to be apart of a Christmas gift), I then stopped by Albertsons and grabbed the rice and my final stop was Walmart and unfortunately, the rice wasn't in Walmart but I did find the Raid in the clearance aisle for $3!!!

I submitted my receipt to Fetch Rewards and I won 3,000 points ($3). I then submitted my receipt to Ibotta for $2 and Swagbucks for $2 which makes my purchase a $4 Money Maker!!!

I could be wrong but the reason that I didn't submit my receipt to Alexa is because I think that Alexa, Swagbucks, MyPoints, Inbox Dollars, Tada are now interconnected which means that you will only be paid by one of them not all of them.


If you do not have the Fetch Rewards app, my Fetch Rewards referral code is D4ASD.  2,000 Fetch points = $2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts