CVS is Coming Through for me Once Again!!!

 


How in the world do I have $10 in Extra Bucks???  

Before I went to Sacramento, CVS had stopped sending me the FREE Extra Bucks but while I was in Sacramento, in fact, my first week there, I had to reach out of my doctor to not only renew my prescription  but also to send my prescription to the CVS in Sacramento. I swear that was the hottest day of my life because it was literally 102 degrees and I ended up having to go to that CVS three times.  

In San Diego, my nearest CVS (on University Ave) is in a densely populated area and not only do they car traffic but there is literally a bus stop on the side of the building and there is heavy foot traffic, therefore, that particular CVS store never ever closes, it is open 365/24/7 including the pharmacy.  Trust me, I used to live a hop, skip and jump from that CVS.

However, the CVS in my brother's neighborhood had the nerve to close the pharmacy for lunch!🤣

Anyways, fast forward because I am back in San Diego with my medication and last week CVS sent me the FREE $4 ECB and this week, I get the FREE $5 ECB.  I had rolled the $4 into this Colgate toothpaste deal and so I had a $5 Extra Bucks plus now, the FREE $5 ECB and now I have $10 in Extra Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts