Growly gave us the heads up about Bing!πŸŽ‰

 


Last night, I saw that Growly left the following comment regarding the Activa deal at Ralphs:

Bing actually read my receipt correct too! πŸ˜… 

I submitted my Activa Yogurt 4pk Ralphs receipt before going to bed and when I got up this morning, my receipt had been processed and I'd forgotten that I had purchase the Money Maker Raid Ant Traps on that receipt and they had given me $4 credit for the Activa and Raid and my money is already in my PayPal account!

Thanks, Growly, for the heads up!


We are supposed to have more rain in a few minutes and every time, it rains, it keep messing up the car finish.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I didn't activate the Activia offer on Shopmium before I bought them, so they rejected my receipt.

    I'm probably going to buy more soon anyway, so I'll satisfy their requirement next time. πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, I must have activated before purchase bc the amigos did payment me.

      Delete

FREE + $2 MONEY MAKER SHEA MOISTURE BAR 3.5oz

  savingwithsav on IG says the following: FREE + $2 MONEY MAKER SHEA MOISTURE BAR - This is the 3.5oz variety! - This deal can be done at MU...

Popular Posts