{UPDATE} JCPenney’s Power of a Penny coupon

 


I did not get an email from JC Penny's $24.99 off $25 Power of a Penny coupon and to be honest, I had forgotten about the promotion until I saw that Gavin had asked if anyone received the coupon and Denise said to call 1-888-527-7937 which is the JC Penney number for their online customer service.  I clicked #3 to talk to a live person.

I waited less than 5 minutes and I explained to the person that I was supposed to get the $24.99 off $25 Power of a Penny coupon but that it didn't show up in my account nor did I get the email.

He explained to me, "If you didn't get the email, the coupon wasn't meant for you." but he'd put a $10 off coupon in my account...which he did.

Although, the $24.99 off $25 Power of a Penny coupon was all over the internet, it was a targeted offer.

Thanks, Gavin & Denise!

3 comments:

  1. What a load of codswallop. The official press release from the company

    https://corporate.jcpenney.com/newsroom/news-releases/2023/0718_jcpenney_is_adding_you_to_the_back_to_school_checklist.html

    was perfectly clear.

    "Saturday, July 22, ANY JCPenney Rewards member can claim a coupon for $24.99 off $25 – that's like getting a $25 item for just a penny!

    Sign up for JCPenney Rewards on Saturday, July 22 to receive an email with the coupon on Monday, July 24. Existing JCPenney Rewards members will receive an opt-in email to receive the coupon. All coupons will be valid for one week from issue (July 24, 2023 - July 31, 2023)."

    What a lying, theiving company they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who really knows how many coupons they distributed.

      Delete
    2. They must have seen my rant. Guess what just showed up in my inbox half an hour ago? 😆

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts