Plotting and Planning

 


I woke up kinda late, this morning, and it's probably because it's 64 degrees and overcast which enticed me to sleep later than I usually would on a Saturday morning.

Yesterday, I used a $5 and $10 Meat coupons from my Ralphs Bonus Rewards Points, in the same transaction. Plus, I used the $15 that the Customer Service had added to my Ralphs account for the Budweiser Beer that didn't apply to my account for Ralphs Cash Back offer.  I also just redeemed more Bonus Rewards Points for $3 off Meat. It appears that every few days that Ralphs/Kroger add new offers and new denominations offers for us to redeem our points so keep checking back until you find something that is suitable for you to redeem your points.

Never in a million years did I think the police would identify who hit my car in the middle of the night and   ran but miracles of miracles do happen and I received a letter from the City Attorney's office identifying the suspect and me as the victim. The city is asking that if I wish to request restitution for expenses that I send them the documentation and/or narrative.  We had to pay the $500 deductible and gas for the rental car.  I want to recapture all of my out of pocket expenses.  I am absolutely thankful that I had the money to pay the $500 deductible with my rewards credit card and then I turned around and paid off the credit card because we don't like paying interest around here.

Make sure to go back and look at the Vons/Albertsons Deals because I've added more to the post.  OMG, the Lindy Italian Ice for only $0.49 and I love the Lindy's!  Also, if you still have a Big Lots in your area, you can grab a FREE $3.29 Raindrop Gummies.

For some odd reason, there will not be any coupon inserts in the Sunday newspapers.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

1 comment:

  1. JC Pennys Power of a penny award. $24.99 off $25 purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts