The Best gift with Purchase Ever!!!!!

 


I am flushed with Walgreens Cash because I've ordered two perfumes - Flowerbomb which I ordered online for in store pick and on a second account, I ordered YSL Libre which was shipped to me because I didn't feel like going over the bridge to Coronado (I worked on Coronado Island for 7 years) and dealing with the traffic and I kinda hate the parking at that Walgreens.  Anyways, the shipped perfume came with a gift with purchase and honestly, I was expecting little packets of this and that.

However, what I received was the Air Wick Essentials Mist warmer with a Coconut & Fresh Pineapple refill (remember they also come with 3 batteries), full size of the Thera Tears eye drops, full size Cantu Avocado hair scalp oil elixir.  I think I got a little bigger than a travel size Dicinson's hydrating toner and then I got little packets of this and that.

Just the Air Wick, Cantu and the Thera Tears is probably a little more than $30 (excluding tax). I think I paid $51.70 and change for the YSL Libre.

Father's Day is on June 18th and Walgreens.com do sell men's fragrances which you can order online for store pick up and use code PRIDE15 to get an additional 15% off your purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice free gifts :) BTW, ibotta reduced the Air Wick Essential Mist diffuser to .25!

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts