Plotting and Planning


It's 10 days until July 4th, pick up your paper plates, napkins and plastic utensils today for the festivities because next weekend, the stores will be super crowded.

This week, I got my COVID booster and it's wild when you walk into the hospital and no one, including 99% of the medical staff, is wearing a mask. I was just in the hospital in November when everyone was wearing a mask.  It's like COVID was a lifetime ago.  I did ask the nurse about the latest information regarding getting the COVID shot. Do we get it once a year? Do we get it once or twice a year.  The nurse said that they have not been advised about the COVID past August. The shot did not make arm hurt but I felt very fatigued and I slept.

Maybe it's just me but I've tried playing the Flavor Adventures game at the different times of the day and I've only won $20 in a week. The washing machine and refrigerator games are a scam, as well as, the dog bone,  hamburger and bee games, however, I am very grateful for the amounts that I have received from participating in the games.

Yesterday, I got lucky buying the FREE Ocean Spray Immunity+ or Revitalize juice because I ran to my nearest Walmart which is 5 minutes away, by freeway, at the right time of the day. I was able to submit my receipt to CO51 before they ran out of rebate offers and submit my receipt to Ibotta making the purchase a $4 Money Maker because I had maxed out deal. I bought the juice for my son because he doesn't take any daily vitamins. As a side note, I was charged a $0.10 CRV on the OS Immunity but not Revitalizing Blend juice. When did California start charging a $0.10 CRV on juice???

Yes, I was a busy girl on Friday because I stopped by Vons to pick up the Huge Money Maker Bud or Budlight Beer.  I have done the beer deal 3 times and so it's a $76.35 Money Maker. I did check to see if the $4 Ibotta offer reset but it hasn't reset for me but I will continue checking for the next 6 days.

A lot of people, on Friday, must have done alcohol deals because although the words "Your Digital Rebate is Under Review" printed twice on my receipt, I didn't get the confirmation emails requesting that I confirm that I want the money deposited to my PayPal account until about 2:30 a.m. today. I will tell "The Rest of the Story" about this Budlight transaction on Money. I suggest that you buy the beer as a separate transaction from your groceries.

Anyone receive payment for the FREE Wonderful Pistachio rebate? Or am I being impatient?

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

2 comments:

  1. at my Dr's appointment Tuesday everyone were required to wear masks- strange hospital staff at your hospital personnel weren't wearing them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I was shocked that they weren't wearing a mask.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts