Plotting and Planning

 


Well, it looks like this may be the last weekend, in Southern California, that we have these mild temperatures because by Tuesday, the tempters will start creeping into the 70's and by Friday, we'll the 80's and by next Sunday, we'll be at nearly 90 degrees.  Hopefully, we will be seeing more bottled water deals for the summer.


Just in case, you've forgotten, The Vons/Albertsons Flavor Adventure Game began on June 7 and it's best to play the game in the wee hours of the morning to win the good prizes.  This morning, I won $10!!! Make sure to read the comments of the Flavor Adventure Game post because there is lots of good information from readers!

If you've ever made a google search then make sure to sign up for the Google lawsuit settlement, it's not much money but every little helps in building up your savings.

On Tuesday, I had a shingles shot because I am now consider immunocompromised and the nursed had advised me that I should take it easy because my arm was going to be sore and you may have a headache and just take a Tylenol.  At least for me, my arm hurt for two days, I did no exercise and I kinda had a loss of appetite.

Today, I start a new blood pressure pill and I am once again advised to take it easy because I may feel dizzy, lightheaded and/or nauseous as my body tries to adjust to the new med!

Earlier, this week, we learned that the coupons.com app is shutting down the app at the end of the month so keep that in mind when you are submitting a receipt for a rebate.

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. B- I'm sorry Dr keeps changing your blood pressure meds it is so hard on you physically and mentally. I take 3 different BP meds every day. Take the weekend to relax and do very little

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts