Dollar Shave Club Update⏰

 


Today, I went to have a shingles shot because I am now consider "immunocompromised" since I had the severe reaction to medication that almost killed me back in November. Anyone that is 19+ years old and immunocompromised, they are recommending that we get a shingles shot. Anyways, I said all that to say that I am feeling sleepy...probably from the shot and I'm about to lay down.

Earlier, I posted about the Dollar Shave Club shave gel Money Maker but you now only see the $3.50 Dollar Shave Club offer under "My List" under Walmart.


Also, the Shopkick offer has been lowered from 
470 ($1.88) Shopkick to 120 ($0.48) Shopkick.  

recommend that if you want this deal that you hurry up and submit your receipt before it completely disappears!

2 comments:

  1. Ms. B- do you have to get another shingles shot? My dh had to get 2 I think a month apart. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to return for a shot at a minimum in two months but you have up to 2 years to get the second shot. The nurse did warn me that I'd have a sore/stiff arm and a headache and not to do to much.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts