BOGO FREE LesserEvil Summer Popcorn (Watermelon Hibiscus, Lemonade or Pina Colada) at Sprouts Rebate


 

BOGO FREE LesserEvil Summer Popcorn (Watermelon Hibiscus, Lemonade or Pina Colada) at Sprouts Rebate


1,000 ($1) LesserEvil offer on the Merryfield app, limit 2 (thanks, Denise!)

***Cheryl let us know that Merryfield doesn't recognize the summer flavors, i.e.Watermelon Hibiscus, Lemonade or Pina Colada and you'll need to submit a trouble ticket to get your points (thanks, Cheryl).

Thanks, Cheryl!

6 comments:

  1. There is also a $1 Merry-field rebate. There is a limit of 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I submit my receipt for the popcorn to Merryfield will it pick up the popcorn right or way or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my experience you get your points ASAP with Merryfield.

      Delete
  3. Pina Colada is very sweet tastes like pineapple I was hoping for more coconut flavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read in another group Merryfield doesn't recognize the summer flavors so I had to submit missing points ticket

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts