How does this happen?🤣🤣🤣

 


becky.qpons on Instagram posted the picture above and I don't understand how someone is spending nearly $1,000 on clearance items at the Dollar General?  I understand that people are chasing the penny items but seriously, if you have a $1,000 laying around, why not pay your mortgage/rent, cable or internet or cellphone or a car payment a year in advance?

I wouldn't be able to breath, if I spent a $1,000 at the Dollar General.  Even flipping a $1,000 worth of stuff would involve too much of my time to make a true profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts