Vons/Albertsons: Pepsi Zero, MTN Dew Zero or Starry Zero 12pk Only $1.80 ea (YMMV)!!!


 

I am a little late with this post because I had to go outside of my neighborhood to find a store with 5 Pepsi Zero 12pk!

In Southern California Vons/Albertsons, we have a Buy 2 Coke, Pepsi or Canada Dry 12pk Get 3 FREE deal in our ad.


However, on Slick Deals I saw and I can confirm that you can get (5) Pepsi Zero, MTN Dew Zero or Starry Zero 12pk for $8.99 (plus CRV and tax), you must have the Buy 3 get 1 FREE Pepsi Zero, MTN Dew Zero or Starry Zero 12pk digit coupon which counts towards the Buy 2 in the ad.

Online, I tried adding variations of the sodas like (1) Pepsi Zero 12 pk and (4) Dr. Pepper Zero or (2) Pepsi Zero and (3) Dr. Pepper Zero but those variations did not bring me to the $8.99 price point.

If you have the B3G1 FREE coupon, you can add the sodas to cart online, like I did to see if you can get it to the $8.99.

Another datapoint, if you have the FREE Pepsi Zero, MTN Dew Zero or Starry Zero 20 oz wyb 3 Pepsi Zero, MTN Dew Zero or Starry Zero 12pk digital coupon, it is being reported that 20 oz comes off your receipt as FREE.


The normal price for (5) Pepsi Zero 12pk is $44.95 and I got them for $8.99!!!

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts