Plotting and Planning

 


While my son was sick, I'd given him the Mucinex cough drops that I think we had gotten them for free at Target and he came back and let me know that those cough drops tasted like trash.  I knew instantly that he was sick because each morning he send me a "Good morning, mom!" text and the day, he fell ill, he was very late in sending me a text. Our whole family send texts to each other to keep in touch, to say "I love you", do you need anything, you okay?, and a plethora of other comments! I say all this to say: Stay in touch with the ones you love.

It's the day before Easter and I hope that you have most of your Easter shopping completed because the stores today will be packed!  Do not overspend. If you have bills, pay on your bills and have spaghetti and salad for Easter dinner.  Better yet, with all the money makers that we had in March, put extra money on your credit cards.

Paying off debt is a lifestyle that says you live comfortably, you have discretionary funds and you are in control of your future.

Don't forget to pick up your FREE 6oz Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste, Cool Minit OR Clear Mint at Big Lots!

I am going to Vons to try out this soda deal that I saw on Slick Deal and as soon as I come back, I'll let you know if the deal is a go or no go!

There will not be any coupons in the Sunday paper so that you can enjoy spending time with your family and friends on Easter.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts