Bing: If you get a "Sorry" message, Try it again

 


With Bing, I no longer put multiple offers in a single transaction. I now, scan one offer and pay and so on because Bing's software would inadvertently miss an offer and from what I under Bing's Customer Service  is not helpful in resolving any issues.

What I do before submit my receipt to Bing, is to to the offer and then I use the "Scan to verify" feature on the app (Pictured above).

HOWEVER, as you see, when I scanned the Splenda bar code, I got a "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again" message. 


I scanned the Splenda receipt, a second time, and I received confirmation that my receipt was accepted.

Keep in mind that sometimes, you may get the "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again" several times because it has happened to me.  Sometimes, I'll wait several hours or even until the next day to try it again.

The worst feeling is when the software scans your receipt and you have several offers on the receipt or even just a couple offers and the software picks up one offer but not the other as I said in my Quick Update on the Nasonex post.  In that post, I mentioned about returning the Nasonex because Bing had missed the $7 Nasonex offer on my receipt but at the end of the day....I was very, very happy with my shopping trip!


2 comments:

  1. I did not get back my Ralphs Cashback for Vital Farms butter. I was supposed to get 75 cents. Customer Service gave me $5! Make sure you got your Cashback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, "Keisha" only gave me a $1🤣 I can't be mad bc I was made whole.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts