Quick Update on the Nasonex

 



1. It looks like you must place an order online for pick up to get the sales price and you'll need to go to the Photo counter so you'll get an actual paper receipt. 

2.  A $5 Register Rewards printed for me.

3.  The Bing Scanner did not pick up the $7 offer.

I paid $47.98 - $10 WC = $37.98 (excluding tax)

I got back $61 from the 4 amigos + $5 RR + $12.37 Wags Booster = $77.37 - $37.98 = $29.39 MM

Also, I should have done this as two separate transactions to ensure that I get credited for both items. 

Now, I've got to figure out how to fix this mess! Do I really want to fix the mess because I am kinda okay with a $30 MM...and I can proceed with my day, my life! 

4 comments:

  1. Ms. B- I had $1.50 and $2 for Finish and the 3 amigos gave me credit for both so you should get paid. if not, resubmit your receipt. i only do the 3 amigos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, you are too funny! The 3 amigos have paid me, it's the 4th amigo that only paid $10 and missed the other offer and it's the 4th amigo that actually tracks your receipt, whereas, the other three do not.

      Delete
  2. Ms. B- do you know what the in-store price is for the Nasonex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the reg. price bc they had it locked up behind plexiglass and I had to get an employee to unlock the case. They must have just added the plexiglass a week or two ago.

      Delete

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts