3 Amigos Problems?

 




A reader, Gavin, says the following:

Everyone keep a close eye on those "amigos." I just noticed everything I redeemed from April 6 onward says "Offer declined due to user is blocked." on coupons. Wish I'd kept a closer eye and noticed sooner. No problems with Shopmium or Alexa yet. Guess I just have 2 amigos now.

What's interesting to me about Gavin's comment is just this morning, I had reached out to Qs.com because on the very same day April 6, I had an offer approved but I haven't been paid so I asked them about it and they said I'd receive payment in 2-3 days.

Of course, after Gavin's comment, I went back to the app to see if I had a message and I did not.

Keep in mind that money is tie for the rebate apps especially with the bank runs and folks being upside down in their car loans, as well as, the housing/rental marking catastrophe.  

The rebate apps have apps have less brands sponsoring their offers so they have to find ways to cut back including reducing users. An example, is Brand Club charging a $1.50 fee to cash out our money.  I keep harping on the Brand Club fee because it's absolutely egregious and if the people don't say nothing then another rebate/survey company will do the same.

Thank you Gavin for giving a heads up to be on the look out.

19 comments:

  1. my purchase yesterday says credited at qs.com but I have not been paid yet. Shopmium paid me instantly and Alexa paid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qs.com just a few minutes ago sent me an email saying that there software couldn't find the Scott paper towels on my receipt. I bought only the paper towels and the Mentos mints. I circled the product and re-uploaded my receipt!

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, go over to Slick Deals, they are getting spun up about not getting paid and the 4 amigos. I'm going to let them do the heavy lifting - harassing them on their social media, writing the better business bureau, contacting the Attorney General, etc.

      Delete
  2. Ms. B- I saw that- I won't be joining them I feel fortunate to be paid by 2 amigos 3rd one is a bonus for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. -I have been having issues with Bing cash back in the last few scans, I get instant Cash back (.pennies) on receipt scan, however on the rebate item purchased says it qualifies however no immediate rebate. When looking at the history detail on the receipt, the item is list as other promotion and bing says it is 'approved separately from instant promotions".
    I have yet to get any of them.( happened with the honey, thermacare, splenda, colgate and now the Scott TP) Is this happening to anyone else? Have they changed the scan procedure ? I am only buying 1 item per receipt now, still no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ are you scanning the product first and then submitting your receipt?

      Delete
    2. NJ - In this post - https://theaccidentalsaverinsandiego.blogspot.com/2023/04/bing-if-you-get-sorry-message-try-it.html

      You can see where is says "Scan to Verify" and sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times...and then I scan my receipt.

      Delete
  4. I am scanning the receipt first... in the past that was all I needed to do. It took the receipt as well as credited instantly for the rebate item. Now it just takes the receipt and says the item needs to be approved separately. And then it is too late to rescan as Bing says it is a duplicate receipt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had your same issues and this why I switched around to scanning the product and then the receipt and I rarely have an issue now ...except for the paper towels, the software didn't like the bar code so I grabbed a bar code Brick Seek and I was paid.

      Delete
  5. Next time I will scan the item first and then submit receipt. Does this work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, was just scanning the receipt first and it was capturing all of the offers but now I scan the item first and then when I get confirmation that it recognizes the product, I immediately submit my receipt. I also only put one offer per receipt

      Delete
  6. Ms. B- did you get paid from qs.com for April 6 purchases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got paid for one item on April 6...but I haven't been paid since April 6.

      Delete
  7. 11 days and you still haven't been paid? I got paid Saturday for my Saturday purchase but not one from Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I know but I have a feeling that I will be paid soon since they did reach out to me this morning.

      Delete
    2. I am going to keep submitting my receipt to them since I have nothing to loose and keep my fingers crossed that they get another influx of cash!🤣

      Delete
  8. Ms. B- I feel the same way as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here. Everyone has paid except coupons.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that they get an infusion of cash so they pay us.🤣

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts