Target won't let me add anymore gift cards to my account

 


Yesterday, I went to Target for the FREE+MM Magic Spoon cereal deal because I could use my Target gift cards that I have on the Target app.

I am going to have to use up all of my Target gift cards and it's a good thing that I am unable to add any more cards to the Target app because as with organization, Target could go bankrupt and I could loose my gift cards and that would be a bitter pill for me to swallow.

I am not a "Target Head" but my mom loved going to Target every weekend.  I really only go to Target when there is abcouponing deal. I would rather go to Macy's than Target.

HOWEVER, Target now has Ulta in some of it's stores but the Ulta is not created equally at Target because the Mission Valley Target's Ulta was kind of bare but I want to say the Point Loma Target Ulta was nice.

Anyways, I am going to have to do some Target runs to use up my gift cards!

4 comments:

  1. According to Target, you can only have 10 gift cards attached to an account at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 16 cards on the Target app, I was out of control.🤣

      Delete
  2. I use the Raise app to keep track of all of my cards and rarely store them in apps. It generates a scanable barcode but you do have to manually reduce the amount as you use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John, for the recommendation, I'll have to check them out.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts