Whole Foods: $3 ParmCrisps Ibotta Offer

 


$3 ParmCrisps, see offer details, limit 3, Ibotta

A reader, NJ, says the following:

I was also able to get the $3 (L3) from IB. I just resubmitted the receipt and the second rebate applied. Check your IB acct, you might have both rebates from IB.

I bought the sour cream flavor and maybe the Ibotta software doesn't like sour cream and so it didn't glitch for me but I want everyone to win so make sure submit your receipt if you purchased the Parmcrisps at Whole Foods.  Also, read my previous post!

Thanks, NJ!


8 comments:

  1. I bought the four cheese. Vons has a $2.99 digital for the Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Bread. Ibotta has a 75 cent rebate on Nature's own Perfectly Crafted Sourdough loaf 20oz. $1 zip bakery coupon which will bring the the cost to $1.24.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zip didn't come off for me on this, but my Ibotta was for $1.50 so I bought it anyway.

      Delete
    2. Sorry your right the bread would not be included in the bakery coupon.

      Delete
  2. Target has a 30% off Target Circle on Purezero hair care. Starting price is $5.89. The 2 amigos has a $3 rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Target the Justin's peanut butter cups size 1.4oz are $2.19. Target Circle 20% off. Ibotta has a 75 cent rebate limit 5. Merryfield has a $1.20 rebate limit 2.

    ReplyDelete

Flavor Wiki Juice Survey

 I watched the Saving with Shay YouTube Video and she let us know about the Flavor Wiki Juice Survey and if you are interested, you use her ...

Popular Posts