What did I get for my birthday?

 


Yes, today is my birthday and I am very blessed and I feel very happy!  I received money and earrings for my birthday!


I have always been a girlie-girl and I've always loved fragrances, skincare, makeup, purses, shoes and typically as our little yearly tradition, Mr. Man buys me a nice pair of earrings.  Mr. Man knows my style and he knows that I am not into stud earrings. He knew that I wanted the Louis Vuitton "Louise PM" earrings. The Louise PM earrings are about the size of a quarter and they are well made. We had to order them online because of the Valentine's Day rush but surprised me the most is that the folks at Louis Vuitton had a freight forwarding service handle the shipping because they ain't having FEDEX or UPS just toss the box where ever they feel like it.  Absolutely, gorgeous earrings!


The  Mugler's ANGEL Nova Eau de Toilette came on Saturday or Sunday and I could hardly wait to open the box to see if it's a dupe for the PARFUMS de MARLY - Delina.  I can tell you as soon as I opened the box, it smelled like Delina, to me...but once you take it out of the box and spray it on your wrists, it's has it's own personality with the main note being raspberry. The Angel Nova is a fruity. sweet, feminine and flirty fragrance and I'd still say it's a very close dupe to Delina.  We grabbed the Delina body cream on sale during the holidays.

The Angel Nova, I highly recommend!

Everything that you see in the pictures are paid in full, we have no balance on our credit cards. We use our credit cards to accumulate the rewards points and then we pay off the balance within a couple days of purchase.

Now, I am going to get ready for my lunch date!

8 comments:

Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

  I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy th...

Popular Posts