{RESET} Whole Foods: $3.99/2 Parmcrisps Ibotta Offer!!!

 





Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! We are going to rest a little bit before we go meet friends for a birthday dinner.

The $3.99/2 Parmcrisps Ibotta has reset from yesterday!!! Since the Parmcrisps was a Money Maker, I did it twice at Whole Foods on back-to-back days. Actually, I did the Parmcrisps at Walmart and then Denise mentioned Whole Foods Parmcrisp sale, I went Whole Foods and used a different account.  The next day, the offer was available again and I went back Whole Foods.

Make sure to activate both offer shown above before you submit your receipt!

If last week, you purchased the Parmcrisps at Whole Foods, simply submit your receipt to Ibotta (of course, activate the offer prior to submitting your receipt) and then the Parmcrisps will now be a $15.35 Money Maker!!!!!!!  I've already submitted my receipt without a problem.


2 comments:

  1. A small MM with Silk Nextmilk with Target again. $4.99 - 20% Target Circle = $3.99, and $1.50 x 3 amigos = $0.51 MM

    Don't clip the $1.50 coupon in the Target app, or the 3 amigos will reject your receipt.

    ReplyDelete

Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

  I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy th...

Popular Posts