Walmart: FREE+MM Air Wick Essential Mist Starter Kit in Lush Honeysuckle & Raspberry!!!

 


Sometime, in January, one of my readers mentioned that the Air Wick Essential Mist Starter Kit in Lush Honeysuckle & Raspberry was on clearance and I was kind of low-key on the hunt for this scent because what a great Spring scent so I was looking for it as I was out and about at different Walmarts.  In this case, Brick Seek was not helpful because they say it was at a certain store and it wouldn't be there.

Anyways, Brick Seek link and I found it for $5 and after the three amigos, it's a $13 MM!!!

Use the Walmart scanner to check the prices of items in store!

3 comments:

  1. Honeysuckle one sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're showing $11.98 around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still finding clearanced AirWick Essential Mist Starter kits and refills at Vons/Pavilions/Albertson (50% to 75% off). Maybe some still at your stores?

    ReplyDelete

Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

  I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy th...

Popular Posts