Vons/Albertsons: Oscar Mayer Bacon

 


A reader, Denise, says the following:

I saw in the ad at Vons the clip and click coupons on the second page says use coupons one time-with no limits. I asked the manager if this includes all of them including the Oscar Mayer Bacon and he said yes. Bought 4 and all of them were $3.99. They were not many bacon left. 
There is no limit on the bacon. If you do the Ibotta rebate the limit is 5. It says on the upper righthand side of the ad use coupons one time with no limits. I would suggest that you go there early because when I was there it was pretty low in stock.

Thanks, Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL Shopmium Offers Are MOVING to Checkout 51 in November! 🏠

  I just received an email from Shopmium that says the following: We can’t lie, sharing Shopmium with you has been so much fun. However, w...

Popular Posts