Plotting and Planning


 

I am already missing the cold weather and I ready for Mother Nature to bring back the wintery weather.

Last night, as I was writing the Use Brick Seek Bar Code Generator post, it occurred to me that Americans have been financially struggling for a very long time.  It only takes a financial misstep and we are falling through the cracks of hard times...and it's mostly due to our over consumerism.  We all know this but we do very little to change it.

I will tell you that it's the comments that make a blog! Last night, Growly, left a comment that he did not get Ralphs Cash Back credit for the purchase of the Joolies Dates and he was kind enough to mention I sent in a "contact us" form letting others know how to get the matter resolved.  I am truly happy that he left a comment because it got me verify that I hadn't got the credit and I quickly chatted with Customer Service (I think it was around 8 or 9 pm) and they gave me a $5 credit to my account so the Joolies was a $6.02 Money Maker!

I tell you, that I look forward to looking for new offers on the coupons.com app and I clip every offer because you just never know when something you'd never ordinarily think to buy may turn into a huge Money Maker. Always clip the offers they do run out of offers, sometimes.

 Super Bowl LVII 2023 will be at 3:30 PM on Sunday, February 12, so getg your snacks and drinks and menu together because the Super Bowl is just under a week away.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


4 comments:

  1. Just checked my Ralph's cash back account, and they actually added the $3 from the Joolies Organic Medjool Dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure if you bought the Cacique salsa that you got that back. Contacted customer service and got $5 back for buying 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, thank you, it's so easy to forget to ask for the cash back!

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts