Target: FREE+MM Schick Razors!!!🏃🏽‍♀️🔥


savingswithsav on Instagram posted that the Schick Intuition Sleek Handle an the Schick Silk Sensitive Razors are on sale for $4 each and there's a (3) $4 amigos and a (2) $4 amigos that will make the razors FREE + $12 MM. 

 If find two of each razors, you can clip the $4 digital coupon for each razor and get two FREE in a single transaction.

HOWEVER, on the receipt that you are submitting for the amigos, you cannot have any $4 coupons on the receipt.


2 comments:

  1. Target terms say excludes 1 count, like the $4 tag says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both rang up for $4 each for me...and I forgot that I also had the 5% off birthday discount on my account.

      Delete

Nick's Trip to Vons!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  A reader, Nick, says the following: Wifey and I activated our free Mountain Dew this morning and were trying to make our shopping trip t...

Popular Posts