My brother received his first settlement surprise!🤣


 

My youngest brother, David, was so excited to text me and say that he'd received an email regarding the Equifax Data Breach Settlement and that there was a link for a prepaid gift card!!!!!!  I am telling you that my brother was over-the-moon excited about getting the surprise monies!!! 

 It's not a lot of money. I receive $8.73 from the Equifax settlement in December, it's enough to pay for some eggs nd juice at Walmart.

It's money that we are owed and I love receiving the surprise settlement money...and sometimes, it takes years and years to received but once it comes in, I feel super blessed to receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nick's Trip to Vons!🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  A reader, Nick, says the following: Wifey and I activated our free Mountain Dew this morning and were trying to make our shopping trip t...

Popular Posts