The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
couponing.craz on Instagram posted the picture above regular the Schick Silk Hydro Facial Razors 3ct will be FREE after the $4 digital coupon!
I didn't use the coupon so I could submit to the amigos for $4 Schick disposable rebate. Also found a tiny $1.99 Cantu coconut curling cream that counted for the $1.50 rebate.
Gavin thank you for the comment about the Cantu because Denise this also a week or two ago and I'd completely forgotten about it. Thank you!
dealydallying on IG posted the Walmart freebie shown above and she says the following: Get 1 The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil @ Walmar...
I didn't use the coupon so I could submit to the amigos for $4 Schick disposable rebate.
ReplyDeleteAlso found a tiny $1.99 Cantu coconut curling cream that counted for the $1.50 rebate.
Gavin thank you for the comment about the Cantu because Denise this also a week or two ago and I'd completely forgotten about it. Thank you!
Delete