I rolled my points into Gift Cards

 


The month of February, we've had amazing deals with Swagbucks, MyPoints, Inbox Dollars and Tada rebate apps.  Usually, it's Ibotta that come with the Super Bowl deals but Swagbucks et al came through with the deals.  Between the Jimmy Dean bowls, the Parmcrisps snacks and the sodas, we were busy.

Typically, I can wait until the end of the month before redeeming my points for gift cards but I had a lot of points between all of my accounts, therefore, as the old saying goes "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" and I'd rather request my gift cards than to wait until the end of the month and they decide to freeze my account for whatever reason.

Never take your wins for granted because they are never a win until you cash in!

I would rather see my accounts with 2 points knowing that I've rolled my previous points into gift cards.  I not only use my gift cards for couponing but I also use those gift cards for whatever we want or need.  We need new pillows for our bed, let me run over to Target. Oh, I want to incorporate hand weights into my daily walks...let me pick them up when I go to Walmart.

Do not let your points sit and be pretty...cash them in and spend them!s

No comments:

Post a Comment

There's some sort of catastrophic event happening in Georgia

“Rockdale County officials requested assistance from other agencies, many of which are now deployed across the state of Georgia responding t...

Popular Posts