Target: FREE Children's Zyrtec & Flonase!!!!

 



A reader, Denise, says the following:

When I looked at the Target site I think the allergy medicine should make a good deal using the three amigos.

As most of you know, my area's Target prices are high so I had to check other locations for the prices shown above.  If you are in San Diego, the prices are for the National City Plaza Bonita store.

I used the Brick Seek Bard Code Generator to ensure that the products shown are a participating product.

Buy 1 Zyrtec Children allergy 4 oz $11.97 - (3) $4 Amigos = FREE

Buy 1 Flonase headache & allergy relief caplets = $14.99 - (3) $5 Amigos = FREE

============================================


Astepro allergy is $15.99 - (3) $5 Amigos = $0.99


Flonase Sensimist allergy 60 sprays is $15.99 - (3) $5 Amigos = $0.99

Flonase allergy allergy 72 sprays  is $15.99 - (3) $5 Amigos = $0.99

Make sure to use the coupons.com app bar code reader to ensure that the item is a participating item for the Amigos.

Thanks, Denise!

7 comments:

  1. I was just leaving to go for my walk too. That is why I was a little vague. Astepro is $15.99 so it should cost .99 cents. The Flonase 72 count is $15.99 , so it should cost 99 cent. The 72 count did not show up when I put in Flonase in the Target search. I had to put in Flonase 72 count for it to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Flonase Sensimist 60 sprays for $15.99. I would want to scan this first to make sure this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, try clicking on Walgreens under Store-Specific Coupons then click on Manage Account then Click on Remove card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Zyrtec will be a better deal at Walmart because there is a $4 rebate on Ibotta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The AstePro Is $14.98 at Walmart and now there is a $4 Ibotta. There is the three amigos also.

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts