Plotting and Planning

 


It's the President's Day long holiday weekend!!!!! I also woke up and it's 48 degrees outside and with a bad case of allergy symptoms and it's probably because it's been really windy in San Diego.  

On Friday, just before lunchtime, I had went to Sprouts to pick up a dozen eggs for $2.99, however, my Sprouts only had the $6.99 eggs and I live near two Trader Joe's and once you get to about 11 a.m., the parking is hideous at both locations at lunchtime.  The search for cheap eggs continues!


On Friday, CVS emailed me $7 worth of FREE Extra Bucks! I am going to have to find a CVS store that has the Grove Collaborative products because my nearest store does not have them.

If you have the time, stop by Walmart for the FREE 7UP Zero, Canada Dry Zero, Sunkist Zero or A&W Zero 20oz but absolutely verify and double verify that the offer is still available on Swagbucks, MyPoints, Tada and Inbox Dollars.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your long holiday weekend! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growly's Feedback on Flavor Wiki (Survey Company)

  I love when readers leave comments because I don't know everything and my opinions are based on my experiences and I'm so happy th...

Popular Posts