I paid $0.20 for a can of black beans!πŸŽ‰


I went to my nearest Vons for the FREE Pasta Roni which is on sale for $0.99 (limit 6) and they did not have the Pasta Roni Parmesan Cheese and I didn't feel like testing the flavors to see if they'd work, therefore, I went to the other Vons, in my neighborhood and a mile away. 

 The second Vons had a ton of the Pasta Roni Parmesan Cheese on shelf and I also grabbed a CORE Bar which are on sale for $2 and the $1 off Produce reduces the price to $1. I also grabbed a O Organics black beans for $1.50 and the $1 Organic reduced the price to $0.50.


As soon as, I got into the car, I scanned my receipt for ibotta rebates and just as Denise said, the Ibotta app credited for $5 for Pasta Roni Heat & Serve, as well as, $1.25 for the CORE Bar.  I paid $6.45 for the Pasta Roni, CORE bar and the can of beans, I got back $6.25 which means I paid $0.20 for the can of beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts