Sprouts: FREE+MM Cloud Water!!!

 


Cloud Water Store Locator


A reader, Jennifer, says the following:

The Cloud Water is free at Sprouts. There is a BOGO coupon on the Sprouts app and a BOGO ibotta rebate offer. Buy 2 of the Cloud Water, pay $3.49 and get back $3.49 from ibotta, making both free. The Joolies dates are on sale for $1.79 at Sprouts and there is a $1.50 ibotta rebate offer, making it only 29 cents.

A reader, Cheryl, says the following: 

Free Cloud Water from Aisle https://discover.gotoaisle.com/cloud-water-evergreen

Thanks, Jennifer & Cheryl!

14 comments:

  1. I don't have the Sprouts coupon on my app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check other store locations in your area for the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growly, Could you please tell me what store has the coupon I checked several and didn't find it

      Delete
    2. Cheryl, go to store locator: https://www.cloudwaterbrands.com/pages/where-to-find-us

      Delete
    3. Thank you Ms. B- why didn't I think of that!

      Delete
    4. I sometimes, leave my store locations as other locations bc my neighborhood is a small store and it doesn't carry a lot.

      Delete
    5. my store is very small also they never expected the store to be #1 in their division

      Delete
    6. I remember when my store used to be a Henry's Market and they'd offer B vitamin shots on Tuesdays for like $10 or $20.🤣

      Delete
  3. My store was built from the ground up in a mini strip mall across from a large mall and very close to Ralphs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. free Joolies after Aisle - https://discover.gotoaisle.com/joolies?

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts