I got credit for the Cloud Water


Today, I finally got over to Sprouts for the Cloud Water deal and for some odd reason at this particular store, they put the Cloud Water on an end cap of the beverage aisle and if I hadn't of been a Couponer and knew I should check the end caps, I could have easily missed the Cloud Water.

This was the last offer that I needed to redeem for my Ibotta bonus.  I submitted my receipt for the Cloud Water Rebate and immediately, they confirmed that I'd receive the $3.49 within 24 hours!

1 comment:

  1. get $1 Ibotta mm for Neutral milk with rebate from Aisle. Offer says get back $2 but text says full refund and I was paid what I paid for it.
    https://discover.gotoaisle.com/neutral?code=fbAd...

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts