A closed mouth don't get fed😬


 

My family are soda people (and they drink a lot of bottled water, too) and they would think of nothing of walking into any store that sold sodas and paying full price, if we don't have soda at home which is why whenever, I find a soda deal, I grab them.

On Wednesday, evening, when I submitted my receipt to Shopkick for the soda deal, I was wondering how long is it going to take them to review my receipt because it's a lot points because each receipt had three 12 pack and I was supposed to get credit for 1,050 for each pack.

On Thursday morning, I woke up to being credited to (2) 400 points and a message that they couldn't find a soda on the receipt. Now, I don't know how their software works but I know that at this time of the year and Shopkick running an insane FREE soda deal, their Customer Service folks are overworked and underpaid, so I open a trouble ticket and make it as brief as possible.

I woke up this morning, and they had credited me with 4,450 kicks!!!!!  Did they over credit me, yes, they did and I am not mad at them!

Make sure when they send out the survey asking about your Customer Service to leave positive feedback!


Update
: I've received the 2,550 Kicks instead of the 1,700 and I'm happy with what I've received!

2 comments:

  1. I used to use Shopkick back in its early days. Then a whole bunch of us randomly got banned from it for an illegitimate reason. Luckily, they left one cash out option opened, and we all cashed out before they shut off our accounts fully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopkicks has been around a long, long, long time. Back in the early days of Shopkick lots of people were making, lots of money!🤣 The Shopkick foolery use to be on YouTube.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts