I need all of my points

 


Most of yesterday, in my area of San Diego, it was cold, windy and raining until about 4:15 pm and during the break in the rain, I ran over Vons and grabbed the 7UP 2 liter. I submitted my receipt to Shopkick for the 850 Kicks and I think within 2 hours, I had received confirmation for 750 Kicks.

I need all of my points to get that soda for FREE as the regular price of the 2 liter is $2.99 plus $0.10 CRV and $0.24 Tax.

Therefore, I immediately reached to Shopkick Customer nicely asking them to credit me the 100 missing points because my offer is for 850 Kicks instead of 750 Kicks.

For those who do not know how to contact Shopkick Customer Service, you can do the following:

1. Click the figure in the upper left of the Shopkick app.

2. Click the wheel in the upper right.

3.  Click "Questions and support".

4.  Scroll down to the bottom and click "Contact Us" and briefly and nicely say what you want them to do for you.

In my case, I want them to "Please, credit me the missing 100 Kicks for my purchase of the Holiday 2 liters"...because my offer was for 850 Kicks and not the 750 Kicks I wanted credited.  Thank you so much for your help."

My request was to straight to the point and brief.  

I didn't need to write War & Peace or a dissertation.  Just first tell them what you want them to do and why they should do it.

3 comments:

  1. How weird. Ask them to look at your receipt again bc you've circled the item on the receipt. I'm still awaiting a response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my points hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Denise, for leaving the comment! I just checked my account and I got the points!😀

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts