This is what I did (YMMV)

 


Last week, I wanted to do a test to see if I used the $3 off 5 Lay's Pepsi printable coupon (from coupons.com) and submitted my receipt to the Q.com app would I get paid? 


I purchased 2 of the Doritos Chili Cheese 3D for $7.96, 2 Lay's Stax for $2.96 and a Doritos Chili Cheese 3D $0.49 (found at the registers) for a total of $11.41 -  $3 off 5 Lay's Pepsi printable = $8.41 and after IB rebates, my final price is $0.95...which an awesome deal for 5 bags of chips. 


However, I was reading on the internet that some people was using the printable and submitting for Qs.com and they was getting the $3 credit...and I finally got paid today for the $3!!!  Most people don't even know about the Alexa and I had forgotten to submit my receipt to Alexa but I just submitted my receipt to Alexa, this morning, so it'll be like a $5.05 MM.


The $3 off 5 printable, at self checkout, prompts for attendant assistance and the attendant literally re-scanned the coupon and it automatically went through.  The coupon doesn't have any size restrictions.  The YMMV is that you may run into a cashier/attendant that may not want to to take the coupon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts