There's a Brand Club Survey for the Velveeta


 I was looking at the Activities of m Brand Club account and I noticed that after I had synced my account that I had a survey for my Velveeta purchase at Target from last week and since I did the deal twice, it was automatically unlocked once I completed the survey. Yes, it's only $0.50 but it's those fifty cents that help to make you whole because I think I paid like $0.22 per box...plus, Brand Club gives me $0.18 each for the box of Velveeta and Kraft Deluxe.


I got back $0.08 for the Febreze Warmer and that purchase was already a $3.30 MM. My purchase of the Air Wick kit at Target, I thank I paid like $0.97 and Brand Club was kind enough to give $0.55 and those darn Lay's Stax...the gift that keeping on giving...Brand Club gives me $0.04 every time I sync my account for the Lay's Stax.

If you have a Brand Club account always sync your account when you make a purchase at Walmart or Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts