FREE Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Ibotta (Multi-Store)!!!⏰🏃🏽‍♀️


 I had a doctor's appointment, this morning, and I saw the offer pop up while I was waiting for my appointment.  Thanks to Denise for giving heads up that offer is available.

$4 Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes, see offer, details, Ibotta, offer is available at multiple stores

Vons/Albertsons has the Bob Evans on sale for $3.50 (thanks, NJ!).

This offer may only be available to those who have unlocked Ibotta's Thanksgiving Turkey. (thanks, Trish)



8 comments:

  1. Growly, did you find the offer? If not, try rebooting your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shows mashed potatoes but is also good on:
    mashed cauliflower
    pork sausage 12-16 oz
    owens pork sausage 12-16 oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get it either (and rebooted the phone). Any chance it's locked...where you have to do the turkey bonus first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish it may very well be tied to the unlocking the turkey bonus and it does says "Free Thanksgiving".

      Delete
    2. Yep...because you've got to do the turkey bonus before you can get the side dish bonuses :( The turkey bonus requires redeeming 16 offers, so I guess I won't be getting in on the sides.

      Delete
    3. Funny but could be yummy! No...if I read it correctly, you must complete 16 offers to 'unlock' the turkey bonus. Once that's accomplished, you will be able to move on to the 'side' offers.

      Delete
    4. Now, I understand. I am a little "Johnny come lately" since the whole Thanksgiving offer started while I was still in the coma.🤣

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts