The stores & freeways are packed, the police are everywhere, the sodas were gone and the internet was down


 

This morning, I went to run some errands and pick up some odds and ends for the Thanksgiving weekend and I'm always trying save gas by going to stores that are near each other. I wanted to go Ralphs and Walmart which means, I could go to the Mission Valley Ralphs and the Claremont Mesa Walmart (otherwise known as the Shawline Walmart) but CALTRANS is doing some sort of construction on the 805 north on the Balboa Ave which is the exit before Claremont Mesa and they are doing construction on the Claremont Mesa exist so it's a holy mess on the 805 north between Balboa and Claremont Mesa and so in most circumstances, I just avoid going to that particular Walmart. 

Therefore, I ended up going to the Montezuma Ralphs and it was a big mistake (shout out to the San Diegans that is reading my blog) because the soda aisle was completely decimated, like the sodas aisle was almost wiped cleaned. They did have sodas on the front end-caps but not in the soda aisle which meant that I'd have to back track and go to the Mission Valley Ralphs.

However, I continued to Walmart on College and I got exactly what I needed but the store was absolutely packed with people but I must say that Walmart was not playing and they had the store fully staffed and all register were operating.

The San Diego City Police was out in full force and they were everywhere. I got onto the 94 freeway west to get onto the 805 north and the traffic was crazy.  Thank God, I know the back way into Mission Valley without getting on the 8 freeway and the Mission Valley Ralphs had plenty of sodas.

I got back home...and the internet is down!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I never experienced that much traffic while I'm on vacation in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts