FREE Kellogg's Eggo Grab & Go Liege-Style Waffles🏃🏽‍♀️🔥


 A reader, Cheryl, says the following:

Check your ibotta offers for free cash back for Kellogg's Eggo Grab & Go Liege- Waffles


I did not get the Eggo offer but I did have a $1.50 Eggo offer. The picture is by 
ahleeyahsaves on Instagram.  Offer appears to be available at multiple stores but those in San Diego, we do not have Eggo Grab & Go at our Walmarts...but it is available at select Target stores!

Ralphs is $5.79, Vons is $4.99 and $5.99 at Food 4 Less (thanks, Cheryl!).  Gavin let us know that it's $4.98 at Walmart (thanks, Gavin!)!

Thanks, Cheryl!

7 comments:

  1. Ms.B- check Vons for the waffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't get the freebie offer...just the $1.50 offer. My freezer is quite full so no big deal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the freebie Eggo, but they're $6.19 at the Target that has them in stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, you can grab it at your local Vons or Ralphs. It's $5.99 at Food 4 Less.

      Delete
  4. Growly, do you have the $5 off $15 Target circle? If not, Ralphs price is $5.79 and Vons $4.99

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were $4.98 at Walmart. Happy to have the overage.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts